Apps: Rhythmbox development to cease


I currently use rhythmbox as my default music player/manager in Ubuntu so it’s with great sadness to hear that there will be no more development on it after it’s 0.12 release.

rhythmbox-is-crazy

From the rhythmbox development group came this statement though their mailing list: -

“I hope to be able to make a new release in the next month or so.  This
will probably be numbered 0.12.0.  After that, I'm not planning to do
much new development work on the rhythmbox project as it currently
exists.  I'll still fix (some) bugs and review patches, but it's too
much of a dead end for me to do more than that.” 



1 comments:

Mads Bille Lundby on 27 April 2009 at 13:20 said...

Please! Please! Pass this great project on!!!

OMG! IRC!

OMG! IRC!
 

Popular Threads

Powered by Disqus

Designed on

Blog Archive

Recent Comments

© Ohso 2010 All rights reserved | Site designed by Jeff V and TSM1428. Created by d0od | Back To Top